Friday, June 10, 2011

dans le sud

This is my last day in the south of France. Nice and Marseille have been lovely... last night I met some fellow travelers from Orange County (small world!) and a Norwegian girl I met in Nice and we went to go see a free concert at the Vieux Port in Marseille. It was one of those perfect summer nights that I will remember forever.

I have a feeling the theme of this week will continue to be tearful goodbyes. I need to remember that it's not adieu, just au revoir. To all the people I've met here and to France in general.

After all, I do have a return trip booked in September... I made it just to save money (a round trip was a better deal and I still hadn't [haven't?] decided if I'm coming back for another year) and I'll probably just let it go.. or try to save it for later... but maybe a little trip wouldn't be the worst idea ever. Anyone up to join me? :)

It will be nice to be home. It will it will it will.

No comments: