Friday, May 27, 2011

oh, hi there blog!

I'm on a (Swiss) boat!

I'm alive!!! I swear!

I've had a whirlwind of a few weeks... I'll have to post more about it later because once again I'm off on another little mini-trip. Off to Brittany (hey that's my middle name!) for the weekend! Then after that I'll be back in my apartment in Evreux for a day and a half, to finish packing everything and scrubbing the place like mad... and then I'm moving out on the 31st.

I've been having a rough couple of days lately, just dealing with normal French bureaucracy crap... but today I ran a few errands and everything went better than expected, which made me think France isn't so bad after all. Yesterday I was cursing and whining and wanting to go home... but today I think France and I have kissed and made up. All better. I'm sorry baby, I never meant to say those things. Je t'aime.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to getting home.

More later! Promise!

xoxo

No comments: