Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Toosleepytothinkofatitlebutlifeisreallygoodrightnow.


Just booked hotel rooms in Paris for what will probably be the best birthday weekend ever.  Yes, I'm going to Disneyland Paris.  No, I can't believe I'll be 24.

Also just found out my dearest friend Sofie is coming to Europe right after my other dearest friend Beth is coming to Europe, right when my contract is ending (which means no more work and lots of PLAY!).

And I'm seeing Reel Big Fish and Suburban Legends (in Europe! twice!) in a couple weeks.

I decided I'm staying through the month of May.  Perhaps coming back for another year.

Work for me tomorrow will consist of making Valentine's cards with adorable 8-year-olds for a couple of hours.  I don't have any morning classes because many of the teachers are en grève.

I went swimming this morning and loved it.



I can't believe my life right now!  What is this?!

1 comment:

Kent said...

AWESOME. That's the only word for it. Unless you count scrumptulescent.